This Mid-Range IP phones is ideal for growing businesses as it offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity that business can grow with and depend on at the competitive price that you need now. The GXP1780 supports 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts and includes 32 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys, the GXP1780 offers dual 10/100Mbps ports.
The GXP1780 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features. This mid-range IP phone comes equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. For added personalization the GXP1780 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications.
Its also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market as well as automated provisioning features with media access control. The GXP1780 is the perfect fit for users looking for a featured-pack IP phone that delivers high-performance and design at an affordable price point.
Grandstream GXP 1780 Features:
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- HD wideband audio, fullduplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual-switched 10/100Mbps ports
- Integrated PoE
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstreams UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
We offer a fully tracked delivery service using either DPD or Royal Mail.
We offer a Standard, 2 working day delivery for £2.95
Next Day Express Delivery for £4.95
All orders over £50 qualify for free standard shipping.
We only ship to the UK
These are customer returns within their warranty period. Tested, hygienically cleaned, restored to factory settings, and renewed to a good condition with minimal signs of use.
Refurbished stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all refurbished stock comes with a 12 month warranty and is in good working order. In the event of needing to return any refurbished item, you will be eligible only for a refund - not a replacement.
What are Good As New products?
Good as New devices have been returned within a standard 14 day cooling off period, simply because customers have changed their minds. Their condition is so perfect that you probably wouldn’t be able to tell them apart from brand new ones.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.