Renewed to an 'As New' condition, fully tested and restored to factory settings by our in-house technicians. All renewed products come with a one year warranty from GreenBox Shop.
The Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 is a cost-effective, entry-level IP phone that addresses the need for basic voice communications with common Cisco Unified Communications features in an attractive design that is also budget-friendly. The phone can fill the communication needs of cubicle, retail, classroom, manufacturing floor and hallway, as well as various wall-mounted deployments.
The single-line Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 supports two calls per line. Fixed keys for redial, transfer, and hold/resume, along with a full-duplex speakerphone and two-line display, which comes standard, deliver a more productive, easier-to-use, and flexible endpoint experience. With its dual-port 10/100 Ethernet switch for network and PC connections, the Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 offers IT organizations a cost-effective solution to reduce cabling infrastructure and administration costs at the desktop.
The phone is also eco-friendly, taking advantage of reground and recyclable plastics to deliver a more earth-responsible solution.
- Single-line IP phone with support for up to two concurrent calls
- Graphical 128 x 32-pixel monochrome display with a two-way navigation button
- Full duplex speakerphone for flexibility with hands-free communications
- Fixed keys for common telephony features: hold, redial, transfer, and mute
- Foldable, single-position display stand to simplify wall-mount deployments
- Wall Mountable
- The volume control toggle makes it easy to adjust the volume of the handset, speakerphone, and ringer
- The phone has a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports, one for the LAN connection and the other for connecting a downstream Ethernet device such as a PC
Phone Lines: 1
Model Number: Cisco CP-3905
Model: Cisco CP-3905
Interface: Ethernet (RJ-45)
What are "Good As New" products?
Good as New devices have been returned within a standard 14 day cooling off period, simply because customers have changed their minds. Their condition is so perfect that you probably wouldn’t be able to tell them apart from brand new ones.
Good As New is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty.
Rest assured though that all "Good as New" stock comes with a 12 month warranty and is in good working order.
We offer free delivery via DPD or Royal Mail on all orders.
We also offer an express tracking service for £4.99 via DPD Next Day or Royal Mail Tracked 24.
We only ship to the UK
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.