The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights as applicable and is provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the Site including by framing or similar means is prohibited.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR 2018.
To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings.
>Addendum with respect to GDPR 2018
Whilst the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations ) 2018 takes precedence over the DPA (Data Protection Act) in May 2018 we attest to the following in addition to the above :
- Any data breach will be reported to the Supervisory Authority within 72 hours of the incident
- All customers have the ‘Right to erasure’ – which includes all data including web records with all information being permanently deleted ( save transactional data required by HMRC )
- Protection Impact Assessments have been carried out to ensure we meet privacy level expectations
- Newsletter subscriptions are now double opt-in - meaning that not only does the individual have to actively subscribe, but they are required to confirm that subscription subsequently.
- All staff who have access to customer data have been trained and are regularly updated with respect to actively protecting customer data.
- We carry out internal audits of data protection activities.
Should you wish to see what information we hold on you or to update this information then please E-mail: email@example.com and we endeavour to respond within one working day.