Renewed to an 'As New' condition, fully tested and restored to factory settings by our in-house technicians. All renewed products come with a 12 month warranty.
Broadband Extender Flex 600 Kit
Using AV powerline technology, BTs Broadband Extender 600 Flex Kit turns any power socket into an internet port giving you a stable broadband connection for all your devices anywhere in your home. And with the Flex Kit you won't lose a socket.
Love to download or watch your favourite shows online?
The Broadband Extender 600 Flex Kit is ideal for HD and 3D streaming.
Don't get your broadband from BT?
No problem. Our products work brilliantly with all UK broadband providers.
Consider yourself a bit of a gamer?
Get the most out of your broadband by getting a fast and reliable wired connection to your devices wherever you need it most.
Broadband Extender Flex 600 Kit Features:
- Plug and Play - No installation required - Instant access to your Broadband anywhere in your home
- With up to 500 Mbps for smooth HD/3D streaming, online gaming or faster downloads, BT's Broadband Extender Flex 600 Kit supports all your online needs
- Compatible with all other BT Broadband Extender products to create a home network
- High speed data transfer AV6000
- Ideal for downloading music, multiple HD/3D streaming or online gaming via an ethernet cable
- Link button for easy linking to an additional powerline plug
- Power saving mode to save you electricity when not in use
- No pairing required these powerline adapters auto-detect each other when plugged in
Maximum LAN Data Rate: 100 Mbps
Model Number: 084285
Unit Type: Unit
Maximum Wireless Data Rate: 600 Mbps
Features: For Gaming
Unit Quantity: 2
Number of LAN Ports: 2
What are "Good As New" products?
Good as New devices have been returned within a standard 14 day cooling off period, simply because customers have changed their minds. Their condition is so perfect that you probably wouldn’t be able to tell them apart from brand new ones.
Good As New is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty.
Rest assured though that all "Good as New" stock comes with a 12 month warranty and is in good working order.
We offer free delivery via DPD or Royal Mail on all orders.
We also offer an express tracking service for £4.99 via DPD Next Day or Royal Mail Tracked 24.
We only ship to the UK
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.