This item is brand new. Comes with a one year warranty from GreenBox Shop.
The Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset is designed exclusively for use with the Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA, and together these products enable the convenience of a cordless on-premises mobility solution for voice-over-IP (VoIP) service.
The SPA302D is a mobility enhanced handset, designed primarily for business environments that require a cordless phone to support not just one but multiple telephone numbers or lines, providing a highly innovative VoIP solution for users who tend to frequently move about their location but must always be reachable around the premises.
The intuitive, easy-to-use menu structure on the Cisco SPA302D Handset allows you to easily navigate enhanced business call-control features, including multicall operation, and execute business-essential features such as call transfer, conferencing, hold, new call, mute, speakerphone, voicemail, intercom, and one-touch dial-out from call-history logs
Cisco SPA302D Multi Line DECT Handset with Base Station Features:
- Ability to make high-quality feature-rich business-quality VoIP calls with cordless handset convenience
- High-resolution color display with hands-free speakerphone and four-way menu navigation button
- Superior performance and range along with highly efficient battery power usage based on DECT technology
- Essential telephony feature support such as caller ID, call transfer, call waiting, call forwarding, three-way conferencing, call history, and private and shared phonebooks
- Cost-effective, multiline on-premises mobility solution capable of registering up to five handsets to a Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA supporting four simultaneous active calls
Phone Lines: Multi
Number of Handsets: 1
Model Number: Cisco SPA302D
Handset Frequency: 1.88 to 1.90 GHz
What are "Good As New" products?
Good as New devices have been returned within a standard 14 day cooling off period, simply because customers have changed their minds. Their condition is so perfect that you probably wouldn’t be able to tell them apart from brand new ones.
Good As New is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty.
Rest assured though that all "Good as New" stock comes with a 12 month warranty and is in good working order.
We offer free delivery via DPD or Royal Mail on all orders.
We also offer an express tracking service for £4.99 via DPD Next Day or Royal Mail Tracked 24.
We only ship to the UK
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.