This item is brand new. Comes with a one year warranty from GreenBox Shop.
- Screen: 3840x2160 Resolution, TN Panel
- Technology: 1MS Response Time, 60Hz Refresh Rate, FreeSync™
- Connections: HDMI, Display Port, Headphone
- Great For: Gaming, Immersive Viewing and Productivity
Discover the detail of stunningly realistic UHD picture quality
The Samsung UE590 UHD monitor offers PC viewing, gaming and more, all in stunning Ultra HD picture quality. Superb images that boast a staggering 8 million pixels are delivered at a resolution 4x greater than Full HD. See your 4K content the way it was meant to be seen, with realistic detail that makes you feel like you’re really there. Experience a new level of clarity in Ultra High Definition.
Take your entertainment to new heights of immersion and comfort
• AMD FreeSync: Dynamically syncs the screen refresh rate with the frame rate of your content to minimise input latency and dramatically reduce image tearing and stutter during gaming.
• Upgraded HDMI Support: With an upgraded HDMI that supports UHD resolutions at a 60Hz refresh rate, 4K content plays smoothly without delay, even when connected to AV devices.
• Game Mode: Instantly adjust your monitor settings for an optimised gaming experience through the on-screen display. Game Mode improves the darkness of the picture so that you can see all the action vividly.
• Fast 1ms Response Time: See even the fastest on-screen motion clearly without any motion blur, judder or ghosting.
Experience unbeatable picture quality with razor sharp resolution and billions of colours
• 1 Billion Colours: With 64 times more colours than conventional monitors, images are so detailed, accurate and natural that they will take your breath away.
• Highest Brightness Level: With the highest brightness level of 370 cd/, the picture quality is more vivid and brilliantly clear.
Powerful multitasking features for maximum productivity
• PBP: Picture-by-Picture lets you view 2 different input sources on one screen while maintaining the picture quality of the original source.
• PIP 2.0: Multitask while you watch a variety of content, thanks to support for even more inputs with Picture-in-Picture 2.0. Resize the second picture to cover up to 25% of the screen and position it anywhere you please, and even control the sound settings with ease.
Enhanced connectivity with a triple interface
The UE590 features a hardware interface with useful and advanced connections to maximise your gaming experience. It provides seamless connectivity with your PC and AV equipment with DisplayPort 1.2 and 2 different HDMI ports making it the perfect partner for your game console as well as your PC.
Sophisticated design in matte black & T-shaped stand with a metallic touch
• Sophisticated Design: With thoughtful design and engineering, the UE590 is much more than a monitor with stunning looks—it’s carefully designed to keep the focus on your content viewing pleasure. It comes with a stunning matte black body framed perfectly by a narrow bezel with a metallic rim, elevated by a T-shaped stand with a matching metallic touch.
• VESA Support: With support for VESA 75 X 75, you can easily mount it on any wall.
• Tilt: Easily and smoothly tilt the screen forward 20° and backwards 2° for comfortable viewing.
Easy on the eyes for a more comfortable viewing experience
• Eye Saver Mode: Unlike other colours emitted from screens, blue light wavelengths have a more stimulating effect on the retina, causing eye fatigue. Eye Saver Mode optimises your viewing comfort by smartly reducing blue light emissions at the touch of a button.
• Flicker Free: Flicker Free technology reduces screen flickering for a more comfortable viewing experience.
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Response Time: 1(GTG)
Video Inputs: HDMI, Headphone
Most Suitable For: Casual Computing
Energy Efficiency Rating: G
Product Line: UE570
Brightness: 370 cd/
Screen Size: 28 in
EC Range: A - G
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Maximum Resolution: 3,840 x 2,160
Display Type: LED
Contrast Ratio: 1000:1(Typ.)
Features: Picture-In-Picture, Flicker Free, Eye Saver Mode
What are "Good As New" products?
Good as New devices have been returned within a standard 14 day cooling off period, simply because customers have changed their minds. Their condition is so perfect that you probably wouldn’t be able to tell them apart from brand new ones.
Good As New is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty.
Rest assured though that all "Good as New" stock comes with a 12 month warranty and is in good working order.
We offer free standard delivery via DPD or Royal Mail on all orders.
We also offer an express tracked service from £4.99 via DPD Next Day or Royal Mail Tracked 24 on orders placed before 13:00 hours, Monday - Friday [excl. bank holidays]
We only ship free of charge to mainland UK.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.